14th February is the day of love, also known as Valentine’s Day. It is a special day dedicated only to the most important person in your life. People jump through hoops to make Valentine’s Day a tad bit extra special for their partner. The basic Valentine’s Day package includes- a bunch of chocolates, teddy bears, roses, and a special present for your dearest. But is this all? Wouldn’t you rather take your partner out on a romantic date? And watch the sunset as you begin your evening of romance? It sounds magical, but when it comes to execution, this can exhaust you. But don’t worry, here is our list of the best Cafes for Valentine in Delhi.
Best Cafes for you and your Valentine
- Diggin Café– Diggin Café should be on top of your list if you are looking to spend a relaxing evening with your partner. This place is popular among the locals not only for its mouthwatering food but also for its gorgeous interior. You can come here with your partner and talk for hours, just be lost in each other. In addition to this, if you are a social media buff, this place is sure to offer some awe-inspiring backdrop for your pictures.
Address- Santushti Shopping Complex Shop No-10 Opp Samrat Hotel, New Delhi, Delhi 110003
Time- 11 AM to 9:30 PM
Specialty- Outdoor seating, beautiful décor with immense greenery.
Price Range- Rs 1400 for two people
Read Also: 10 Things to Impress Your Valentine
- Nukkad Café and Bar– If you want to make your date special but are also on a budget then this is the best café for Valentine in Delhi. Not only is the food delicious, but the ambiance is sure to sweep you off your feet. Nukkad Café and Bar has more of a rustic appearance with open skies, wooden furniture, and outdoor seating. The raw, unpolished appearance of this place is what makes it special. This is an ideal place to enjoy an evening of good food and light music with your partner while you look up at the sky.
Address- C 23,24 SDA Market OPPOSITE IIT GATE, Safdarjung Development Area, Hauz Khas, New Delhi, Delhi 110016
Time- 12 PM to 1 AM
Specialty- Live music performances by rising artists and Nightlife
Continue Reading Below
Price Range- Rs 1200 for two people
- Music and Mountains – Hillside Café– This place seems like something out of a movie. With its old-fashioned brick walls, amazing woodwork, and candle-lit tables, it is sure to make you both feel like characters out of a movie. The café is sure to add some extra charm to your evening. Soft lighting paired with amazing scenery outside will make your day.
Address- 2nd floor, M 23, M Block Market, part 1, Greater Kailash, New Delhi, Delhi 110048
Time- 12:30 PM to 12 AM
Specialty- Nightlife and Jazz Music
Price Range- Rs1400 for two
- Rose Café– If you are looking for something outside the box, this is “the” café for Valentine in Delhi. But what makes this place so unique? Beautiful shades of pink and turquoise cover the walls and eye-catching vintage furniture are just some things, to begin with. This café is sure to fill your heart with happiness as soon as you walk in. Rose café has more of a retro approach with exposed brick walls, vintage decor, and light fixtures. At this point, delicious food is just a bonus.
Address- 264, Westend Marg, Butterfly Park, Saiyad Ul Ajaib Extension, Saket, New Delhi, Delhi 110030
Time- 12 PM to 9 PM
Specialty- Homemade Desserts and Chic decor
Price Range- Rs1400 for two
Continue Reading Below
- Perch Wine and Coffee Bar– For wine lovers, this is the best café for Valentine in Delhi. With a minimalistic approach, this café has managed to secure a decent number of customers. The best thing about this café is that they offer authentic European cuisine. Pair it with wine and your job is done. Good food and good wine make the best dates. The interior of the Perch Wine and Coffee Bar is really simple. It is sure to please the younger generations which thrive on simplicity. And if you desire to take your partner on a late evening date, don’t worry, this place stays open past midnight.
Address- 71, Khan Market, Rabindra Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi 110003
Time- 8 AM to 12:30AM
Specialty- Serves Alcohol, Authentic European cuisine, and Nightlife
Price Range- Rs2000 for two
What is the perfect spot for a date on Valentine’s Day?
There are three things you must consider before picking a spot for your date- historic significance, activity involved, and the interests of your partner. Pick a place that has some significance to your part or your dating history, like the first place you went on a date with your partner. If your partner likes hiking or swimming, pick a date involving these activities like a picnic on the beach. Exploit the interests of your partner. For instance, if your partner is interested in movies, organize a movie date or movie marathon.
How to prepare for a date?
Make sure you start looking at potential date restaurants and cafes weeks ahead of Valentine’s day. Do aggressive research online before you decide to lock down on a venue for your date. Don’t forget to make a reservation at least two weeks in advance, to secure your spot.
How to make your Valentine’s date special?
Making your Valentine’s date special is simple. You should give your undivided attention to your partner. Turn off your phone or keep it out of reach for the evening. Little physical touches like hand-holding and hugging can make them feel special. Buy a present for your partner to top it up.