After years of lockdown and work from home, don’t we all need a break? Break from the daily hustles of life, privacy, and relaxing time. But the question is where do we should go? How about being different this time and enjoying your day at the JW Marriott Delhi? Read on to know why this hotel!
JW Marriott Delhi
The JW Marriott Hotel New Delhi Aerocity situated in Asset Area-4, Hospitality District, Delhi Aerocity, New Delhi is a 5-star hotel that offers 511 luxurious accommodations, personalized service, and a great location! The hotel is over 30,000 square feet of adaptable meeting and event space, including one of the city’s largest banquet rooms. Isn’t that amazing? The US Embassy and Consulate General, as well as Ambience Mall and Qutab Minar, are all within walking distance of the hotel. JW Marriott Aerocity Delhi has won the award of Best Convention Hotel.
The onsite amenities of the hotel like a day spa, heated outdoor pool, minibars, marble baths, large workspaces, gym, free Wi-Fi, and 24-hour room service in the hotel’s deluxe rooms and suites, reflect the hotel’s status as a 5-star destination in New Delhi. The rooms of the hotel are very spacious and include amenities like soft bedding, cutting-edge technology, and immaculate marble bathrooms. You will be surprised to know that their deluxe rooms are among the largest in the National Capital Region of India.
Talking about the food, JW Marriott has seven on sites restaurants including Akira Back which serves Japanese cuisine with a Korean twist, and Delhi Baking Company which is one of the best bakeries in Delhi.
The JW Marriott Delhi room price depends on the type of room you wish to book.
- The deluxe room can cost you around Rs 12000 approx.
- The Premium room with a pool view and a king-size bed can be booked between Rs 12000 -Rs14000.
- Exclusive Club room with a king-size bed or 2 single/twin beds and executive lounge access can be booked between Rs15000 – Rs 16000.
- Terrace room that features club lounge access and a king-size bed can be booked between the range of Rs 17000- Rs18000.
Read Also: Top 13 Airbnbs Delhi with pool for spending an amazing weekend
Reviews of the Hotel
Let’s read some of the reviews which will help you decide if you want to go to JW Marriott Aerocity or not.
1. Location is near Delhi airport, is comfortable and perfect for overnight transits. The room is clean, comfortable & the setup is business-like. The breakfast variety is one of the better ones in Delhi. Would definitely stay there again in the future.
2. My wife and I recently stayed at the JW Marriott New Delhi at the end of a wonderful trip throughout India. What a lovely place to spend our last couple of days in this amazing country! The hotel was beautiful and modern, and the service was outstanding!
Continue Reading Below
As Platinum Rewards members, we also had the opportunity to use the executive/concierge lounge during our stay. They took great care of us!
3. Good breakfast and dinner buffet. Rooms are well managed and kept very clean with a good bath/shower – as expected from a five-star hotel. What adds to having a better experience as opposed to a good experience is their “Staff”. They are extremely nice and friendly.
JW Marriott is near the Indira Gandhi International Airport in New Delhi. It provides convenience without sacrificing style. The on-site facilities and in-room facilities are the best. The price of the room is worth the facilities they provide. You should definitely go to JW Mariott and experience your stay in style and sophistication.