If you are considering using Ganga Ram Hospital Delhi for yourself, then there are 10 things that you should know before making your decision. The topic of hospitals can be a sensitive subject to some, but it is important to stay informed about them to make the best decisions possible.
1) Ganga Ram Hospital Delhi is a 750-bed general and specialty hospital affiliated with the Indian Medical Services (IMS) and recognized under the National Health Mission of India.
2) The hospital is currently located in an ultra-modern building on Delhi’s main road, the Ring Road, and their work structure is organized into five wings: general medicine, general surgery, pediatrics, gynecology, and nursing.
3) They are a storied medical institution that has been treating patients since 1917 through their various departments which include medicine, surgery, and pediatrics. Their team of doctors includes cardiology specialists as well as surgeons who can perform hip replacement in a variety of conditions from minor to major. There are over 1,300 beds available for patients overall.
4) The hospital is also working on providing the most advanced medical technology to its patients through the use of robotic surgery machines, new imaging techniques, and ultra-modern techniques of treatment.
5) Ganga Ram Hospital Delhi has a very large campus that can accommodate a variety of different activities, including an open-air theater, seminar rooms, a large auditorium, and several gardens. They are committed to providing their employees with the best possible facilities for them to work in. They have about 2,000 employees total and 450 doctors across 20 departments handling 10 general & specialty areas.
6) The hospital caters to the community of Delhi and its workers who are primarily those of the Hindustani community. There are full-time or part-time doctors for their patients and their employees as well.
7) Sir Ganga Ram Hospital Delhi has a comprehensive list of services that they offer including Gynaecology, pediatrics, specialized care in Cardiology, Orthopaedic surgery, Plastic Surgery, and Psychiatry. They are home to an Ultrasound & Diagnostic Center with over 65 different models of diagnostic equipment. Their hospital also has a complete pathology laboratory. They also have a blood bank in the hospital with advanced refrigeration and highly qualified technicians working full time at the lab.
8) The hospital’s mission is to deliver high-quality and value-based care to its patients by providing them access to the most advanced medical equipment and techniques universally known. They incorporate this into their nursing education as well. They are also committed to conducting research on patient care, as well as sharing that information with their staff so that they can provide better services for their patients and employees.
Continue Reading Below
9) Shri Ganga Ram Hospital Delhi has cultivated an image of being a center of excellence in several fields, including Pediatrics, Gastroenterology, Nephrology, and Endocrinology. Moreover, they are always working towards becoming a center of excellence in various fields of medicine.
10) If you need or want to donate to Ganga Ram Hospital, please go here: https://www.genesispark.com/en/charities/gangaram-hospital-delhi
Ganga Ram Hospital Delhi Address: Sir Ganga Ram Hospital Marg, Old Rajinder Nagar, New Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi 110060
Ganga Ram Hospital Delhi Contact Number: 011 4225 4000
Note from the author: I’m in no way connected with the hospital and have no vested interest with the hospital except providing awareness on my blog. I am simply a big fan and appreciate their work [and pass along that information] without any strings attached to it [contribution link].
Disclaimer: This is not meant to be medical advice.